Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3




WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.


SO WHAT?
I enjoyed water colours because it was fun and i finished
I am proud of my artwork because it looked amazing
I found my water easy but my rocks i fond difficult


NOW WHAT?
Next time i want to try pastel if i did another landscape because pastel looked cool
I would like to get better at making the stuff in the foreground look bigger than the stuff in the background


 


No comments:

Post a Comment